You have several choices for paying your bill.
1. Mail Your Payment – For your convenience, you can reuse the “Return” envelope and detach- able payment stub provided with your statement to mail your payment to H&B.
Mail your payments to: H&B Communications, PO Box108, Holyrood, KS 67450.
2. Pay online – Just click on the “Online Bill Pay” button in the left side of each page of our website (www.hbcomm.net) to set up and use. Please call our office at 800-432-8296 to receive your account number and security code to complete the registration. Once your account is established, you can make a one-time credit card payment, a one-time payment from a bank account, set up monthly payments from a bank account, and review current and past bills.
3. Direct bill payment – Complete the form avail- able from H&B, return it with a voided check or withdrawal slip, and your payments will automati- cally be deducted on the 10th of each month from your checking or savings account. You will still receive your statement from H&B showing how much will be deducted from your account.
4. Phone in your payment information – H&B accepts debit cards and MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit cards. Just call Customer Service at 785-252-4000 or 1-800-432-8296 from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
5. Pay at our business office – You can stop at our office at 108 North Main in Holyrood between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). For added convenience, you can use the drop box outside our office. Payments in this drop box are processed every weekday morning (excluding holidays).
Understanding My H&B Bill Your H&B bill is mailed so you receive it on or near the first of each month.
If you have questions about your bill or concerns about paying your bill, please call Customer Service at 785-252-4000 or 1-800-432-8296.
You’re now holding in your hands an overview of the H&B services that put a world of possibilities at your fingertips. Contact us soon and we’ll equip your home for the communications services of today … and tomorrow. We look forward to hearing from you.